The deep hole in my heart.

Thank you for everything, I have nothing in return, all I can do is pray that God will pay you people back. Countless thanks; I will remember the good part of our long joy.

It is all well said. You people can act like you don’t know anything about me, so you can put all the blame on this shoulder. You people can deny all the vows and oaths, so we don’t have anything related from now on.

I understand. If that is what you people want, I totally understand.

Claim all the double standard shits, I can swallow that.

Do whatever you people want. Compare if you people must. Judge as far as you people can. We’re so damn close yet you people can’t see anything about me. And I believe I no longer can, too.

I didn’t show how I appreciate you people to the highest extend. I didn’t remind you people in which part of my heart you people belong to.

Because I thought action speaks louder than words.

But I was wrong. I was totally wrong.

It is okay, I sure will survive, even after nobody is left for me to rely on, because I no longer believe in what we had before. Enough is enough. One is destroyed after one. I can’t bear with another loss.

So long, thank you for everything. Thank you for money you people have spent on me. Thank you for every tears dropped on you people’s hands. Thank you for every scar and bruise I ever caused on you people. You people have been so wonderful but we’re not on the same path like before.

Thank you, again.

But I can't be anyone’s dog.

No comments: