Big wish.

Hopefully, every sweat, every effort, every hope and every pray are blessed so I can change the fate.



So I can bring my parents to exclusive restaurants without having to use my PTPTN loan.

So I can buy my parents lots of pokok langsuyar for them to talk to every morning.

So I can buy my parents kerusi ogawa so they can smile in their sleep.

So I can buy my parents one Orang Utan because two of their ORANG UTANS are staying in Kuala Lumpur. One is unemployed, one is finishing his Diploma.

So I can buy my parents the tickets for them to go for Umrah, because all this while they are not able to save the money to do so.







So I can buy my parents everything, for I can never pay back the amount that they have spent on me.








Ada sesiapa kenal Datuk ke Tan Sri ke, supaya proses ini dapat dipercepatkan. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pray for you also =)

the orang utan was cute :p

waneq