buyer of the tickets

I have many circles of friends that I happen to be super closed to. One I share tears and joy with, one I share lots of dreams with, one I laugh my ass off with and couple of circles I have fun with.



The uniqueness of having various circles of friends is they are different from each other. And how I bring myself around them is quite different too. Its not like I'm not being myself, but sometimes its a matter of what you give and take from them.



Because I know which circle is willing to rise and fall with me, which circle is only enjoying themselves whenever I am around, and which circle is having fun looking at my funniness.




And I feel the same. There are certain people I hold tight to, and certain people I look forward to befriend with until the end of time, because I appreciate for they have given me chances to grow up, and change myself to a better person.










I am easy-going yet harsh, simple yet chaotic, and open to befriend with strangers only if they can stand me.



But yes, rebuilding a friendship is kind of hard for me, but only if it affects me ultra bad. Like you know what.



Because I have huge ego that is higher than the sky.



Oh yeah, I wrote this because I had superfun with two different circles today.


And everyday-fun with my number ONE circle of friends.

No comments: