Of mistakes and corrections.

Had lunch with bunch of girlfriends yesterday after my Tilawah class. There, we talked about my friend's dilemma. I am going to twist the topic a little bit so it wont look obvious because it might be sensitive to certain people.



So it is about freedom of making decision.



I am thankful enough for I have been given full power to determine my own future. Without having any interference from anyone of course.


Especially my parents. They are understanding enough to let me myself decide on almost everything in my life. It is because they have to. They know how I live my life. They know if I fall down, I'll stand back on my own. They know if I want black, then black I'll have. They know if I hate white, I wont be near to white.



Yeah, and things like that. One kind of stubborn bitch I am.

But it doesnt mean I dont need them in making decisions. Its just I am big enough to decide. And yeah, I still want them to know about every single decision I have made.






So, it is okay if people still need help in making decision. That is what we called 'consideration'. But yeah, the good and bad of it are still in our hands if you know what I mean.






P/s: Really cant wait for next week.

No comments: