rindu, dan oh, jatuh cinta.

people say,life is about making choices,
I say, choices are definitely killing me.

I choose not to tell certain people that i really miss them,
this is because it might create a borderline which may affect their acceptance.

I don't want that, you know.

people have like (while i measure it with my hand, you cant see it anyway, kan? I am an airhead.) thisss high tendency to emotionally misinterpret my real intention.

Its not like people are stubbornly vain or whatever, its just I don't want this rindu thing change anything. Some people may like it in their own way, some may not.

and by posting a blogpost about my decision of not telling people that I miss them,
I'm actually telling them that I miss them.
How stupid is that?

oh ya,
I am in love, with this threaded eyebrow sizzling hot lad, from Japan.


ihsan from here


sumpah I geram.

11 comments:

aizowen said...

serizawa.....huhuhu..
izaki aku punye..
tetibe2 minat laki jepun pehal?

aizowen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Syfa Nisa M said...

ijat: ahaha, bukan, dia ni semacam la, aku suka dia dalam cerita tu je, kalau dia dalam cerita lain, rasanya belum tentu lagi aku nak suka.

hazeman: japanese guys sekarang memang thread their kening lah, as it is one of their trend. stop making predictions, you yourself hate those people who overpredictive, kan? eh, ada ke perkataan overpredictive?

Syfa Nisa M said...

typo error, i should add "are" before the word "over-predictive" tu.

putihreddish said...

shayang!!!!!!shaye rindu la kt awak!!

Unknown said...

syafa, trend jepun ker kau punya wishful thinking?

aizowen said...

btol la..mmg trend jepun la..
ko ni dok zaman mane jiman?

Syfa Nisa M said...

kak maria. saya rindu anda juga meh.

hazeman, laaa, pegi tgok gamba2 dorg, semuanya cukur kening.

ijat, aku bengang laa, hazeman sebenarnya hidup sezaman dgn abang hairi.

Encik Puaka said...

yamada takayuki!


kalau anda mahu melihat film2 atau drama beliau sila buzz saya, saya peminat fanatik.



dari zaman beliau mule2 keluar drama usia belasan tahun sehinggalah skarang usia beliau 27. hehe

Syfa Nisa M said...

kak puaka, kita ada bisnes disini, haaaa, nak nak nak nak, major nakkkk!