The Couples



My two favorite girls are married.
One is my ultra best friend, Ijat, the one in purple.
Another is Lye, my ultra cousin, the one in yellow.

It is kinda late to post about Ijat's wedding, since it was three months ago, and she's already pregnant at the moment, but still, she's my favorite girl. And Lye's wedding was held last two weeks.

And this makes me ponder about something.
Everyone around me is really settling down.

Though me and Ijat, we don't have enough memories compared to what I have with Lye, we have our own bubble. What I share with Ijat is rather special, I could not let her go no matter what.

And with Lye, I spent half of my childhood with her, and there's a space filled by her in my adulthood. She was really there whenever I'm up or down, and she still is.

Now, they are married.
I am super happy.




More people are getting married, and I am pleased to eat more lauk kenduri.


No comments: