After all, nothing to feel regret about actually.

Should I write about this? No, I shouldn't.
But yes, because I don't have anyone else to talk to about this.
Everyone is little tired of the story of my past.

Today, part of me said that I shouldn't have opened my Facebook.
A little regret, knowing that I myself often get too carried away over unnecessary things.

My then best friend and my only ex-boyfriend got engaged last two days.
The day has arrived.

I kept having this weird feelings when I see the photos. But nope, not negatively.
Maybe because of the history of all this.

Thinking about it, what have I done?
Why did I hate them back then?
What did they do to me, really?
Why did I keep that hatred towards them for years, when all they did was loving each other normally like other people do?
Why can't I let them go and just move on?

These, make me want to knock myself so hard, I should have been more understanding about them dating. I regret myself for being so childish and selfish. And the only people who's losing is me, actually.

If only I could turn back time, I would just endure the pain that eventually will fade away, just like now and keep her as my best friend. It wont be so hard, I guess.

But yes, If I didn't let her go, I won't have the life I have now, I wouldn't have more awesome best friends whom I cannot lose till the day I die. That, somehow is another good side of it that I should not let pass.




And after 4, 5 years, I really hope this is not a useless thing to say. I really hope the day will eventually come and they will live happily as husband and wife.


Congratulations Mimin and Ebi, from the bottom of my heart.



No comments: