I normally would just back off, kot? Why waste time?

Some people just never get the hint.
So that's the problem.


We live in a community that base everything in hidden meaning. Good thing about that, we can always save our own ass. Bad thing about that, people often fail to get the hint.

Some people (refer above) need to be told when to realize the real meaning of one's saying, or even action. It is not that hard, really. You're not that dumb to realize when people are not comfortable with you. And note this, there's always a reason. Don't be so frustrated and say, "Oh he/she hates me, I don't know why," or "I don't know, he/she seems not really comfortable with me, I wonder why," and stuff like that because that is so yes, annoying. You're supposed to know why people distant themselves from you. Please. If you still don't have a clue, then ask the fug out. I never respect bimbos, since forever.


Pity.


No comments: