Okay so now I miss UIA.

UUM is ... okay I guess.

Apart from the monkeys in the hostel compound, crappy system and confusing lecture buildings.
I haven't try the shuttle service yet, but we'll see how.

I am too tired to even write about it now. You know, travelling from Sintok to Alor Star two days in a row almost killed me. So I've got a room in DPP (College) Bank Rakyat, 5 kilometers outside the campus, the room is okay, the hostel is a bit old and stilly, and I have no roommate yet. I know eventually I'm gonna knock someone's door and ask whether I can sleep with her. The only thing that makes me happy is that I have stack of junk food.

Classes, okay so far. I spent 2 hours in a wrong class on the first day. And I have a lecturer, a doppelganger of my auntie who likes to curse a lot. Funneh. Oh yes, I am the youngest in all classes I've registered in. Kesian weh, nak mencarut dengan siapa?


I miss my parents, and my kid brother so much. Can't wait for November to come.


Gonna snap some photos to show you my desk (because there's a photo of Ijat and Aya there), and my windows (because they put some sort of net to avoid monkeys to get in, weird).



Okay update :

So this is my work space. Its nothing much. But yes, look at those two girls. Because I am an awesome sister, like that.




And yes, because I am vain, this is my new matric card. And the face in this gambar looks slimmer than the actual printed one. Gila muka besar tayar bas.


Tu je lah.
*Bad photo quality but like, I, care.

No comments: