UUM and other things, yes. That flirting thing.

Again, with this randomness.

1. I've received UUM's offer letter. So gonna die looking at the digits of amount that I've to pay before September the Seventh. But InsyaAllah, doors of good fortune are everywhere. So I saw sadness in Ayah's face, that I'll be leaving real soon. I don't know whether it's because of money, or it's because he doesn't want to let me go. I hope it is both.

2. Speaking of doors of good fortune, I've received 20 translation jobs that I've to finish by the end of September. Awesome, but it was my mistake that I said I can finish one episode in three days. Like gila banyak. One episode consists 78 pages. What makes it harder is the suitable words that you have to choose. But it's really fun, you know, where you can laugh at your own direct translations.

3. Looking at girlfriends flirting with random boys is a very exciting thing to do. You know that I'm not a kind of person who flirts with guys, but like I said, it's always fun to see your girlfriend mengayat this one guy and tells everything to you. It is always a good laugh. You know how cheesy girls and boys can be, so we can see how younger boys hit on girls, and how matured guys hit on girls, and how Desperates would do just to get the attention and things like that. Very funny.

4. Point number 3 tells you exactly how lame I am. I know. Seriously, tak reti.

5. My cats have gone crazeh, seriously. Like they run around the house my brother had to chase them and show them the hanger, like some sort of warning, for hell lots of times. I don't know why, now in Ramadhan, they sleep during daylight, mengalahkan orang puasa and at night, they're like in a war they had to run from in front of the TV, and suddenly they are on dining table, and later they jumped on Ibu's fake flowers. And they have the tendency to sit in front of you, when you're praying, like on the sejadah. God bless my cats, please.

6. Can someone teach me how to flirt?





So okay, before I start talking crap, I better stop. So yes, that's that.
Toddles.




No comments: