Day 17 - Someone from your childhood

Dear cousins, all three cousins of mine, Lye, Ain and Jijo,


Supposed that I write something for my friends from my childhood, but you know how I traveled during those years, right? From Johor to Terengganu, and to Melaka, and to Kedah, and to Johor back, and yes, those years. So I don't really have a good memory with one single kid who lived in the same era as mine.

But, we shared our childhood together, whenever my family and I went back to Kampung Selayang during school holidays, there you guys were.

So yes, this is for all galah panjang, baling selipar, nyorok-nyorok, spider-hunting, Nama Negeri Buah Binatang Benda, visit to Kedai Abas, Arwah Nenek's grave cleaning, Aiskrim Malaysia, and lots more.

I love you guys to the max. Glad we're still close to each other until now.

Sincerely,
Syafawati Khairunnisa.

No comments: