Buttheads can never think properly, I think.

I have this sense that there's gonna be an endless discussion pertaining to this thing. At least here in my blog.

Not to say that I'm a saint or a preacher, but God, please let these humans know that somehow, each and everyone of us should be respected, no matter what.


"Oh, kau dekat mana ni?"
"Dekat atas katil, nak join ke?"


And numbers of conversation just like this.
Seriously, what the fudge?

Please note that both participants share different genders. And you may guess which participants said which sentences.

So yes, I get it, you're joking. But what the hell are you thinking exactly? That ain't no joke, dude. No.

I am not being sexist, but as an individual, I don't appreciate this as much as I don't appreciate sexual abuse. Because it is one kind of it actually, if you notice.

I don't care if you're a friend, or someone that I knew, (no, not relative because that'd be very very sick) but you know there's always a limit when it comes to joking, or teasing. Please try that kind of joke on someone else, I don't know if they can accept it as a joke really, but not me, I am full of dignity, I don't talk shit like that with random people.

Yes, okay, I do joke about dirty things, but only with close friends, but hell no, I don't go beyond the limit, it was for laugh only and never in my awareness someone has changed their perception towards me because I'm full of dirty things. You can go and ask my bitches if you want to.

I am mad. I am very very mad about this stupid perversion.
Please, act like adult. Adults may like dirty things, but real adults don't talk dirty to other people. It may look fun to you, but believe me, not more than you yourself may agree with you thoughts.


Barney Stinson is awesome yes, but no, that's just a fictional character, don't bring it to life. Please. Do not ever think that you'll be as awesome as he is, in reality.


To be continued.

No comments: