Two shoes for dancing.

Sedih.

I don't really care about Malaysian politics system. For me, it's no more than childish games, played by older people. Unfortunately, that never shows their maturity, instead displaying their stupidity.

I am against neither opponent, nor government. I don't have enough sayings to voice out my opinion, but I'd love to think that they all suck.

But, I'd go for party that feeds my family, that pays for me and my family's education, that gives us facilities, that will never let any of us citizen live under a flyover, that wouldn't mind if we citizen opt to choose which one is best for us, that gives us shelter regardless our living standards and our races, that cares about our environment, and most importantly, that gives us freedom.

I would also go for government who will teach me about my religion, who will bring me near to it, not the "Negara Islam kini ditukar kepada Negara Berkebajikan" craps, and not even for the pointing fingers who are busy looking for people to be punished by Hukum Hudud whatsoever, instead finding a solution to prevent things from happening.

Authority has lost my faith, seriously. I've seen games since I was a kid. You know, when corruption takes place. When the only persons we put our trust in, destroyed it all.

We're all human beings, don't ever think to change or to bring brighter future to our nation if we don't do it to ourselves first.


Look at ourselves now.


Oh, satu lagi, ceramah kutuk-mengutuk sesama sendiri amatlah bodoh. Kau dah tua kot. Isk.

No comments: