Day 6 - A Stranger

Dear Stranger,

I do admit that I'm a kind of snobbish. I don't smile at you, I don't even show any interest in getting to know you, let alone to be the first one to say hi.

That's who I am. Maybe that's a reason why my friends see that as my bad quality, and straightaway calling me choosy.

I don't have enough argument to rebut their saying, I am choosy, only when I see us being friends doesn't really work in the future. You know, I don't do bimbos and I don't do tools, but who does? The thing is, I only need you to know, it's not that I put requirement or standard for someone to be my friend, it's just I look for someone who can accept me for the way I am. Everyone knows that I'm a bit weird.

I can be a very quiet person, to a very loud person.
I can be a very modest-talking woman, to a very sarcastic woman.
I am a smartass.

And not all can accept that.

So yeah, being paranoid as I am, I don't want to have even a scratch on people's impressions towards myself. I am not a perfectionist but who likes being judged anyway?

And that is my excuse. I know it's lame but it's the truth.

But I do believe in the theory of friends are made from strangers. All of my friends were strangers to me at first, until we said hi. That's when I knew we'll get along very well.

And I hope we'll get along very well, too.

Sincerely,
Syafawati Khairunnisa


No comments: