Day 12 - The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain

So I choose to write to the person who caused me a lot of pain instead of the person I hate the most. I no longer hate this particular person, I mean I used to hate this person because of what had happened, but now we've came clean and all is fine. But still, when we talk about pain, we do know that the scar of it stays. So yes, here are some words for this person.

Dear You,

It was so hard back then, not having you near me.
I remember that I used to cry if I can't see you even in one day.
Let alone to let you go for our own good.

But, looking back at those memories, I believe there are reasons why God didn't want us to stay as super best friends.

However, I do wish that your relationship will last forever.
The only thing that I want you to know, I did love you with all my heart back then, I just never thought you'd choose him over me.

And to prove that bastard was wrong, look at me, I'm still single after 5 years.

Sincerely,
Syafawati Khairunnisa



No comments: