Teacher Syafa. Boleh tahan gedik bunyi dia.


So okay now I am working as a part-time tutor/language teacher at Cambridge Language Centre here in Batu Pahat while waiting for you-know-what-I'm-not-going-to-repeat-it-for-like-a-thousand-times-here.

First class went really well. Well enough I think, because one of the students requested to call me Teacher Teddy kepala hotak because she said "Teacher cute sangatttttt!" haih la. So I said no.

But the thing is, I, surprisingly, don't hate teaching. At least for now. I don't know, in another few weeks I'll change my mind so we'll see.

So, change of topic. I gained weight like hell weh. Like seriously I now can't fit in PS's kain baju kurung, this is killing me. I don't want to accept the fact that she's getting skinnier than me, but that is it.

Okay next time if YOU want to point out about my weight, please say that I am heavier than the comparison subject, instead of saying bigger than him/her because it won't hurt me that much. Even though you don't know what the hell is my weight measurement. I still can accept that.

Life is not yet boring here in Batu Pahat. Days are filled with CSIs, air sirap, baby kittens, backbitings and stuff. I don't go out much so that is all left for me to do. One thing that bothers me these two three weeks staying here in kampung is that I miss my friends. So. Much.

I miss having teh tarik with them. I miss our stupid jokes and stupid laughs. I can die lah like this. I promise I'll come to KL once in awhile when I have enough money lah kot I can't stand not seeing them.

And basically I miss Mamak Hero, Murni's and Mali's and most of all, Wong Jowo.

But no, I haven't regretted, not even a single bit of moving back to hometown, yet.

1 comment:

blankpagewithalphabets said...

tolong lepaskan burung dlm sangkar rantai ko tu weh. HAHA