We can be awesome at any age.

It’s not that I’m saying being friends to people younger than me is not good for health. But please, I’m tired of drama. I freaking am an adult. I don’t need drama. Neither do I need that happy ending any sooner. I’m fine with life ups and downs, but no, drama is just for teenagers, who have daddy issues or perhaps, self issues.

I am done with being teenager and clueless, where at one point, I thought it was cool to lay down on the grass and my own puke. I am done with being teenager and emotional, where I locked myself in bathroom, try to cut myself because of my good friends was hooking up with the guy I like.

I gave up all of those because I thought it would be nice if I start to learn how to act like an adult. Okay fine, being an adult may not be as good as it sounds. But you know, the point is, I can’t stand seeing bitchy life which is so nauseating. So people said, certain people might have difficulties in their life, so do I, but it is not a reason for you to affect others for heaven’s sake. If you find life is not promising as you thought it could be, work it that way. Just stop thinking it is going to please you all the way down.

So, if you see me walking away, that’s probably because I don’t want to hear anything about you and your stupid lovers, or you and your stupid life. I am not saying my life is perfect, in fact it is far from that, but you see, the difference between our lives is I don’t go and twist it around to survive.

It is not that cheap, I believe.

I am making my own point, but you perhaps might find it hard to understand, because your mind is thousand years younger than your actual age, which leads to the fact that I don’t think being friends with older people would make me any wiser, looking at certain circumstances.

Some of them just love drama they think they look cute living in one.

No comments: