Sarcasm leads to a crack.

Bitch A : I don't know. You know, sarcasm won't make you any wiser. If you please, stop playing like a little bitch, sneaking into people's mind by saying stupid things like that, that might hurt their feelings, I'd be glad for the rest of my life. Cut some slacks, other people are not supposed to feel bad about themselves, they only need to think what is bad for them.

Bitch B : I don't know if there's another way to say things I don't like about other people. It's not that simple. I can't just shut up. I'm doing them a favor, by saying, indirectly, what is bad for them, it brings no good for me at all anyways. It is for them. So I just say things so that they are able to see the clear picture of particular understanding.

Bitch C : Okay, now you two clearly have issues with yourself. Can't you not talk, please? You are both looking for other people's lacks and mistakes, but forget to see what's in you yourself, which I can say, nothing. Grow up. You won't hurt other people in the process. Stop being so nosy about everything that you have to comment on all of it. After all, you're not that good yourself.





Can you really see the cycle?
All in me. Seriously. If you can see these bitches in me, you're on the right track to meet the most stuck up person on earth. I'm okay with that, anyways. I am not perfect. I don't know about you. :)


No comments: