Kerja paling gila dalam masa 100 tahun aku hidup.


It was fun doing this to a crush.
Even if it's just a dare from 19 years old kid. (Alyaa, you're so gonna pay for this, but thank you, nonetheless, because of you, I've got dick to try this out. Hugs for that.)

Yes it was stupid, because he didn't respond to it, except for clicking 'like' button. However, it has proven to me that I actually have the guts to show, okay not to show, but to settle for a subtle hint to people that I'm really into. Good God, I should have tried this like years ago. Silent crush thingy is so overrated. Serious talk.

But, sad thing about this is, it often ends with a snap, or black out. It already did. It's always like that. So yes. Here comes a long sigh for times I have wasted on falling for people but later end up with nothingness and move ons.


No comments: