Happy Friendship Un-Declaration Day! (Please don't say anything about any error.)

This is an advertisement : Do not manipulate others for your own benefit. Because you know, people do leave when they realized it's no longer worth it.

I don't know. I always have things with friendship. I mean, there are types of friendship if you must let me explain.

First : "Hello, do you still remember me? No? Really?"
Second : "Hey, come on, we're friends, right? Can I borrow your _____ ?"
Third : "I'll always be there, love. But will you be there, too?"

Me? I can be all. Seriously. But it depends. But mostly I am number three. I am depending on my best friends. Emotionally. My best friends are the ones who can deal with my emotion craps.

I don't really care about other things. I don't look at wealth, let alone at looks. I don't look at popularity, let alone coolness.

But anyways, my best friends are all awesome. Why?

Because they are themselves when they're around me. And I am me when I'm around them. I don't have to pretend anything, just to make them happy, neither do they, they don't have to pretend just to make me happy.

I don't mind their crappy jokes about me, because they don't care about me not holding back my words whenever I am talking to them, because we know, the respect is still there.

I'd always be there whenever my best friends need me, because I know they'll be there too when I am in need. Not only with text messages or phone call. They'd actually be there. Sitting next to me.

That's what I called real friends. Thank you very much.

To you, what we have now is not a friendship. We used to have one long time ago, but now, it's just, no, I don't know what to call it anymore. I hope you don't mind. Maybe we're not destined to be a real good friends any longer.


No comments: