Optimism

Just got back from Genting Highland spending time with friends, and a pair of twins was in the rombongan. They are delicious I wouldn't mind having threesome with them both.

Enough bout that. So I haven't slept yet, it's almost 10 am. Weird thing is, I am feeling all optimist, too optimist I can't shut my eyes. I don't know why but I am feeling edgy, and feel like smiling all the time.

Well I asked Ijat, Sheima and Ajie last night, would they still befriend with me if I am not as funny, as bubbly, as easy as I am right now at this moment? What would happen if all-this-while pessimism is portrayed on my face?

But they didn't answer me. I know I am awesome. And 'yakin' is my middle name.

So yes, as I said, hatred somehow won't change a thing. But I do hate people. I hate people because they hate me. When I hate people, I often set a distance from them. Because eventually, you'll see the difference, the awkwardness. And it brought us to the exception of losing people. There is nothing bad for losing people who you think no longer worth any of your attention, or even your love. Because they don't need them.

So yes, positivity kicks crappy emotions' butt.

No comments: