Awesome kids, and awesome games.

Life has been quite depressing and uninspirational lately, so I've been looking for entertainment. I moved to Kelana Jaya already, and yesterday I brought Ijat, Ajie and Santos to enjoy the indulgence (wrong use of word? whatever.) of the Olympic-sized swimming pool that can be seen from my 9th floor window. But unfortunately, we swam for like fifteen minutes because we didn't wear the swimming attire, so we were halau-ed by Pak Guard.

So okay, later after that, we went for Karaoke nearby, in SS2, but motherfuckingly, the rate is darn expensive, RM30 per head. We went off, not knowing what to do, we later decided to play bowling. With me and my maxi dress, and kapal selam-seized bowling shoes, throw the balls like chicken. To bad for Ajie, she had to squat and rolled the balls, I think it's maybe because they're too heavy she might break her bones. But damn hell kelakar. And yes, I won second place, beat Ijat for like one point difference, so we agreed to repeat the match. And of course Santos won the first, bragged about it of course with model-poses for like a few minutes.

Here comes the best part, we continued with pool, I used to play pool couple of times, with Nana, Ain and Akub. And Ajie and Ijat, both can't play, really can't. And then lots of screaming, and laughing. We even rolled under the pool table laughing our ass off. Freaking hilarious. Both girls really suck at pool. Suck till you can't even stop laughing seeing them play.

And then, we went to Rasta and stayed there until 3am, shared ghost stories, pontianak, langsuir, balan-balan and all that. We're always fascinated with this supernatural things. Nice isn't it. Planning to go ghost hunting later before I start working again. Hik hik. Can't wait.

So they sent me back at almost 4am. Last night was really good, manggg. I love this company. Awesome Ijat, Cheeky Ajie, and Funny Santos. We wasted our time gracefully. And I don't even have to brag about it, about having fun with friends here and there. But yeah, last night was real awesome. Really wish Sheima and Hazeman were there.

To the future me, try to pool as often as you can. It's really fun. If you want, you can make a career out of it. Kidding. Stupid.

Okay, off to sleep already. Tired of doing nothing this whole day, and my English sucks. Later.

No comments: