Happy Thanksgiving!

Not that I am celebrating this Thanksgiving things. (What? Now you’re telling me I am being misguided? Douche.) It triggered me to list down things that I am thankful for all this while. It has nothing to do with Thanksgiving, only the word ‘Thank’ in case people are not aware of that.

I am thankful for being given enough air to breath, but yes, these are other things I am thankful for, all this while.

1. Awesome parents, for not buying me those Barbie dolls when I was a kid.

2. Greatest kid brother on earth, he is going to be my official photographer for any occasion.

3. Lovely cousins. For their presence. And the whole non-stop laughs.

4. Best friends who cooked for me on my birthday they are too, awesome like that! And friends that did not cook for me on my birthday, but have always been there.

5. Pecal Ayam Wong Jowo. Score. Oh, mapley Hero. Ah! Ah! Murni’s Discovery. I wonder if those cooks have magical hands.

6. Lame jokes. You know that I know educational and high-class jokes do stop creativity.

7. Being fat. Okay seriously, I lie. But yes, who knows I’ll turn to be the bitchiest slut if I am skinny?

8. The existence of literature minus those stupid plays. I only love poems and short stories.

9. Cats. Perhaps they don’t know how to stop being so cute and adorable.

10. Thrift shops. Apart from “You’re not going to wear that in your grave, anyway even if it’s too expensive”, I learn not to invest on something that won’t last.


Let us be thankful, for what we have today, we might not have it tomorrow.

No comments: