Jangan bengap sangat, boleh?

When you have nothing else to think about, you'll start bugging others.

Seriously, act like an adult, dude(s). Like mature adults. You are no longer sixteen, where you are allowed to say bad things about others, in front of other people that might know that 'others'. You're in your mid twenties. You're supposedly able to use your brain, to think about the differences between jokes and insults. I might have insulted people too, but only to those I don't like. And they clearly did something that triggered to the insults. If not, I would just leave them alone.

But come on, we're family.
And that's why I don't take it as joke.

My little brother is undeniably straight.
Just because he likes to dance, and he has number of gay friends, and he's super polite in front of each of our family member, it doesn't make him gay, or 'lembut', or whatever shit you want to call it.

AND HE HAS GIRLFRIEND, fuckers.
I've met her in person, just so you know.


Even if he's gay, is there stated any right for you to say things?
Clearly no.


I am mad because I am his sister, I have all the rights in the world to be overprotective. Let's say this happened to your brother, or sister. I'm sure as hell you would do the same.

Please, too much comments lead to judgments, too much judgments lead to comparisons and you'll end up fucking up yourself.


Dah la rokok dia pun korang pow. Douche.

No comments: