Mungkin Sos Cili Life lebih membahagiakan.

Love-hate drama is so last season, I tell you.


Oh, let's talk about life. Generally about life. Not my life. Not yours. It is about life itself.

I have this simple thought about life. It doesn't have to be too proper, it doesn't have to be too perfect in making way of our life. Because if it is too perfect, you might not see your own weaknesses and advantages beneath you.

You might think otherwise.


In fact, we have different views about life. That is why we're living our life differently, in our own way. Certain people are too positive when it comes to life. Others might think life is a burden so committing suicide is the easiest way to get to another life. There are also some people who really believe their current life is good because they suffered in last previous life, or vice versa.


But one thing for sure, people often compare their life with others'. Because they often have opinions on other people. That is what they're doing all this while. Not in "Hey, look how much do you make for living compared to me. Smirk." way but it is more like "Hey, look at me, look at me, what? You can't even look at me because I am good compared to you?" way.


Do not shit me, we're doing this almost all the time.



So, there is no such thing as Low-life vs High-life, Unfortunate vs Fortunate, Lower-class vs Upper-class because in the end, people survive. No matter how hard or how easy their life could be.



Harga tanah lot untuk kubur kita pun sama sahaja.


So, chill. :)



1 comment: