It's difficult, it's difficult.

Like I said,

I actually believe there shouldn't be 'RE' prefix in our life, because we are only allowed to fuck things up once.


And that's what I've been doing so far. A total fucked up sure wouldn't dare to let another fuck-up to happen for the second time. This brought us to another thing.


Waiting for the rain to fall on Sahara is just a total waste. But yes, instead of implementing what I've been planning all this while, I've decided to shut the fuck up. It's not a matter of giving up when impossibilities occur along the way, but yes, I don't want to affect anything because things are good enough for me at the moment.


Stupid decisions will just destroy it all.
Because I can't afford to do all the REs once it's over.




But I have strong feelings this will end up just like what I've planned. And so it hurts like a bitch.

No comments: