Tak heran

Suprisingly, I just dont care. I dont care about almost anything, about your cat, your pervert lecturer, your sexual orientation, your religion, your thoughts about what friendship should be based on, your delicious lunch, your political view, your expensive clothes, your favorite character, or even your pity disturbed childhood.


Tell me I am actually in denial, but fuck you, I just dont care.


One thing I care about now is basically nothing. Zero.

I am no longer a good friend to share everything, no longer a good daughter to follow the orders, no longer a good sister to provide the needs, no longer a good lover, oh that was so long time ago.


Because life at this moment has no point. No point at all. And because of that, hope seems useless. And right now I am thinking about Footnote's point of why bother dreaming when we know it is still unattainable.


Yes, my brain is currently narrowing down. I cant function well. Numbness is taking its part inside here.


My life is miserable, things are incomplete, but yes, laugh all you can, or feel annoyed all you can, or cheer all you can, or even smirk all you can, because that's the only thing people can afford to do.



Surprisingly, I dont care, I am individualistic.

No comments: