Orbituary

Dear Yna,

Hi, it's me, Syfa.

I'm writing to you again. I hope you're somewhere near me, because I have no one I could possibly turn to. Yes, my friends are still there, but you know, somehow, verbal communication might not work best at this moment.


So, last resort, you. I hope you're doing okay up there. I'm so sorry I haven't write you a note for quite long time. It's not that I don't remember you, but been busy with work and social life. I'll try to make some space for you in the future.


Yna,

Remember when we sing 'The Reason' over the phone, and we cried, because it's our song, because the meaning is too deep to dedicate it to someone but we managed to make it our own song? I miss that feelings.

Remember whenever we meet at almost every end of the week, and you hugged me like we haven't seen each other for years, that tight hug I can even feel your heartbeat? I miss that too.


And the best part of all, remember whenever we giggle together when I told you about my crushes, and you went hundred times of 'Awwh, sweeet!' just to make me feel good about it? That's what I miss the most.





If only I can change the fact that I didn't get the chance to kiss your forehead right before you're sent down underground.




AlFatihah.

No comments: