LY Fucking M

Hello to you, you, you and you. Let me share with you about my own LYM, oh it stands for Lelaki Yang Mustahil. So these are the criteria of LYM;


LYMs are seasonal.

LYMs can be anyone, can be my best friend, can be a total stranger.

LYMs tend to hurt me in the end of the phase; they break my heart without knowing it.

LYMs possess the same characteristic; calm on the surface, but chaos in the inside.

LYMs don't usually consider me as a 'something' in their life, let alone to make me part of it.

LYMs don't have to impress me to make me fall for their charm.

LYMs drive me to madness, by doing nothing.

LYMs are not necessarily good looking; I prefer the one that comes with soul, or at least brain that can function well, or rubbish that makes real sense.


The most important is;

LYMs are deadly impossible. That's why they were given such name.


I have one, at the moment. But I bet it is going to be the same like before. Because miracle never happen, in this context.

But I still believe in myself. If not, I may not be able to survive living boyfriend-less for almost 5 years. Not even a flirt. Pathetic much? You tell me.

Point of sharing: nothing.


Childish infatuation? Perhaps.


Useless dreams and hopes?
Maybe.



And so certain people cannot accept the fact that I am not a robot.


But it is one thing I believe they have forgotten, that I am Alice, in my own Wonderland.

No comments: