Yestersays: of gay club and the gay code.

So yesterday's yesterday was my first visit to a gay club. HAHAHA. I know, rightttt.

But I had really really fun! One of my friends invited me to join him and his friends to have fun there. So me along with my gay boys and couple of females went there, and the first thing I noticed was- OMG SO MANY HOT LADS! And I bet hot people no longer go to the straight club these days, because there were so many of them in that club! And later I even had this chance to dance with this one super duper hot bloke whose name was Hafiz or whatever, if I am not mistaken. But yeah, of course he's gay.



So the act of boy to boy kissing was kind of weird to watch in real life, but I can say no more, we are in the free country.



But I can say, it was a total blast. You know, seeing so many hot gays without having any sexual desire on them, it feels good.





Hell no, I'm lying.



I am starting to have weird fantasies that include gays in them. With figures like those, cute faces, and the full buts,



ALAHMAK HAIH.



And yes, one of my graduation wishlist, done!
That's the point, exactly.

No comments: