Tulis blog bukan curi tulang. Cari idea.

I don’t want to tell anything about my job, everything went really well. I love my job even if I have to work like a cow, stay back until nobody left in the office, and catch the train in the middle of the night and all that. I just love my job.

What I want to say at this moment is, do not jeopardize our life, our relationship, our feelings with nasty words. I do admit I curse a lot, but whenever I curse, I curse with thoughts in my mind. I don’t go curse at people’s faces with nasty words when I am mad, I do actually, behind their back. But face-to-face, I’d rather talk. Yes, I do that, call me fake or whatever, but that really helps.

I have heard this before, “People would rather be killed by sword, not word.”

Because we never know how much words can hurt people, and who else will get affected.

This post is not for anybody, this post is written because I am in the middle of this kind of situation.

No comments: