pieces, like real pieces.





Its funny to actually realize this used to be my favorite song of all.
If you watch the video until the end of it, you'll definitely see how this song represents me. Represents me life.

I can stand on my own.
I really can.

But you see, though I believe I am that strong, to lose certain people in my life is not something that I can afford to. I am all greedy because they are what I believe a gift from up above. And, being given an ultimatum is something I can't tolerate with when it comes to the loved ones. I can't choose. I'll die if I have to choose.


But yes, this song reminds me of the journey I have been through all this while, which may not as adventurous as yours, but it surely taught me how to live,


how to love,
how to hate,
how to appreciate,
how to avoid,
how to laugh,
how to cry,
and definitely taught me how to handle myself.


Back to the point, WHY CANT I LOSE THEM?


simple,
you have the answer.

No comments: