Yeah, to God.

Remember the days when you just want to curl up and cry? I am now in that valley of frustration over nothing. Yeah, it is actually nothing I am frustrated about. But, it is here.
It is nothing. It is empty. It is like looking at random faces, or a blank page, and it left you with endless nothingness. My days are usually filled with laughs and thoughts, but yeah, I no longer feel anything. So tonight, I have decided to put on my red lipstick and curl up in my unwashed comforter and stream my tears down. I'll force it. I will.





And God, I need to talk to you. I know it is a sign, as whenever I feel this, it is a sign that I am far from you. Please do not judge me. I just want to wake up in the morning with a smile you have put on my face. Please please please.

No comments: