Pinggang Jahat

Makcik Urut: "Peranakan jatuh sangat ni. Silap silap tak boleh mengandung."

Doktor: "You know the consequence of it, you cant get pregnant."




Living this life, I cant stop every good and bad of it. At this point, I cant stop things from happening. And it is good to know, I dont have to worry about having life partner, let alone to get married. Because it is useless.
Because I cant, or at least might not get pregnant. So love, crush thingy, companionship are totally pointless.






Suprisingly, I am cool with that. But yeah, there's always a little pain behind every cool reaction. But to say, frustration is my evil twin. There are still hopes, but I actually dont care. So I am totally fine with it.


But of course, if it is really true, knowing that I cannot give grandchildren to my parents is a bit, haih. You would know how it feels.






What I wont lose is, my faith to God.

1 comment:

wanie sk said...

"Allah tidak membebani seseorang itu melainkan sesuai dengan kesanggupannya." -Surah Al-Baqarah ayat 286

dan

"Janganlah kamu bersikap lemah, dan janganlah pula kamu bersedih hati, padahal kamulah orang-orang yang paling tinggi darjatnya, jika kamu orang-orang yang beriman." - Surah Al-Imran ayat 139

syafa diuji tanda Allah sayang sangat2 pada syafa

mengadulah pada Dia~