a note to someone special



We both know the truth, that life isn't sweet at all. Here, these are my words,


I just don't want you to come back home and cry in front of our door just because you think you can't handle shits that are caused by some low life assholes.

And for another party, you should now that being confused, is the lamest excuse on earth.

Love,

It is just, it hurts me to see you in this bad bad condition while all I can do is look at you in the eyes and try to imagine how hard it could be. You know I am all to share your pain, to share your tears, to share the hardest part of your life.

And seeing you sober for these past few days, God knows how happy I am. I am happy enough to let you out with some random guys, watching movies, out for dinner even if it does not mean anything to you, well at least, it is enough to distract you from locking yourself in your room and wet your pillow with tears.

And I am happy enough to be there, to sit next to you just to hear you talk about random things, to hear you laugh over some stupid adult jokes, to squeeze our cats and yell at them when they go wild, to share our ciggies and hear you nag about me finishing my box of 14s for one solid night.

And so I beg you,

Don't go back to him. Because it is not him who wipe your tears, it is us. Because it is not him who force you to eat when you don't want to, it is us. Because it is not him who has straight mind, it is us.


And of all, because it is not him who catch you when you fall in front of our door, it is me. Because I am yours, for the rest of your life.