memondan.

We were screaming and shouting at each other, about Mumu, denying the fact that he someday will fall head over heels for me. Sengaja nak kasi dia mengamuk. Useless but later he came out with one question,


"kenapa korang selalu insecure pasal competition between korang dengan other girls yang hot?"



dah keluar dah soalan Mak Jarah dia.



It is as simple as this, people have their own right to choose what is best for them, and this includes look. And the problem is, (from my personal view) I myself think that what am I offering somehow is not enough. I am three for brain, two and a half for attitude, and zero for looks.

So, all I did was nothing and even have no intention to change myself, in accordance to opposite gender's scheme. Because I am restless. And too many "entah lah" bores me.


Bosan.

No comments: