eheh.

What is the price?
What is the prize?
What a surprise.


Some people might not like me, because I am a vocal person, I give comments without giving a damn whether people want to hear it or not.

Some people might not like me, because I curse a lot, I curse people even in my jokes, and "babi", "kimak", "pundek" and "sial" are just like candy.

Some people might not like me, because I talk trash, I laugh hard to pervert jokes with my girlfriends and middle class jokes with my boyfriends.

Some people might not like me, because I am pessimist, I first talk about negativity and later come out with positivity of particular topic.

Some people might not like me, because I am trashy all by myself, horrible hair and stupid clothes.

Some people might not like me, because I smoke like horse, I smoke in front of pakciks and makciks and smile to them when they smirk at me.





It is all fine, seriously. Somehow I enjoy it when people don't like me at all. I don't want to be accepted by all, I just want certain people to be in my life. The rest, I could care less.




But,
Don't treat me like I know nothing about this world at all. Don't go and do faces when you are in front of me. Don't give hints, either politely or impolitely. If you don't like anything about me, say it straight to my face. I am cool enough to hear your vicious words.





Do not kid me. Don't play around. Because I'll play along.

1 comment:

Psychopath said...

heck to whatever ppl want to say...
we are living in a real world anyway.

I second this. Not so many ppl like us being ourselves but go to hell with their opinions, take it or leave it.

Acceptance is hard but that's the price to get know ppl. As long as we are happy, why bother?

And I am happy for my friends are happy being themselves regardless anything they want to be.

Cheers love! =)