throws of dice.

I can say that I am in a relationship now.
I gotta boyfriend, finally.

however, it doesnt involve some important elements like romance and commitment.
neither sex, somehow.
it is based on mutuality, completely.

should we call it the way it supposed to be, anyhow?
should I grow anything inside this heart, for God sake I am an extraordinary girl with common feelings?
should I feel regret if it doesnt work well, as I cant bear to go through another heart challenge?

desperation leads to stupidity, I must say.

and I am nothing more than a cow.


ni semua salah exam, dan kakak pengawas peperiksaan yang berbedak tebal, juga hints yang banyak tapi satu haram pun tak masuk, oh, dan juga seats sebelah menyebelah yang tak pernahnya diduduki oleh lelaki kacak.

tak memberi semangat langsung!

2 comments:

fndrocka said...

nasib baik clasmate aku boleh tahan cun..ada jugak semgt

Syfa Nisa M said...

hish, lelaki sebelah menyebelah aku, minta aku tulis jawapan atas muka mereka sahaja rupa parasnya.