shitloads, and i am an airhead.

I miss my Bomoh Tua terribly,
but I cant go back to Batu Pahat until the end of October.
there are lots of things to do.

I have this planning to go to see my Woundhealer this Sunday,
she is getting her scroll on that day,
but I am not sure if I am able to do that.

I have this date with TWKUA this Thursday at Laundry,
I am really looking forward to see them,
but I have this sense that I might let them go, again.

checklist:
  • Varieties of English term paper
  • Twentieth Century English Literature presentation
  • Methods of Da'wah presentation
  • Embroidery shit, a skirt and a blouse
  • Arabic quiz
all to be done by next week. and finals are just next to my death. I am craaaazy, and a superzombie. anyfuckingway, I eat less nowadays but I don't lose much. fucking frustrating, ain't it? heart condition; still doing okay, yet I thought I might fall for the second time and do the same mistake again, oh God I really hope not, its just I cant get why some people are freaking attractive and irresistible even they have done nothing to impress me. I really need new environment, motherfucking clearly.


my birthday is just around the corner,
and few days after that, my final exam will begin.
how I wish I am Bini of any Sultans in Tanah Melayu right now.

No comments: