Set of beliefs

I don’t believe in karma, major point: in relationship. It is my own fault if things happened not the way I want ‘em to be. Not because something that I have done in the past. A thing happens for a reason.

I don’t believe living life according to rebellious thoughts, not in current world, or at least not in my age, because there’s always a price to pay. I don’t live alone in this world. And I don’t deal with vegetables in this life.

I don’t believe in continuous happiness, people and mistakes are attached. Enough said.

I don’t believe rebuilding a friendship; it’s just a waste of time. A wound won’t heal without leaving a scar whether it’s mine or not.

I don’t believe being cool. I may just fake my joyful life if I happen to be one. Not to say I am jealous of cool people, its just ‘cool’ doesn’t suit me.

I don’t believe in novellish life. I love reading novels, but not to absorb the thoughts. Facts might be hard to suck up, but fictions are straight-to-the-face lies. I won’t be able to find the sweetness of life, or handsomest lad just by traveling to one new place.

I don’t believe in avant-garde thinking, as much as being different in certain things. Being typical and lame is the reason I’m still able to reach 21, so far in a good way.

What I believe now is; I am living my life the way I believe what my life should be.
People might object, but after all, I am handful of responsibilities to handle my own life, kan?

Kaki bernota: I saw Khrl’s comment on Ajie’s page asking how the hell am I doing, so decided to kick off my egoistic ntahapehape principle and to settle the dispute, I add him into my account. Lebih banyak kau buang rasa sakit dekat hati, lebih banyak ketenangan kau dapat. Alam banyak mengajar sia.