The girl I am.

Dude, it was 10 years ago, but I'm a girl. I don't forget things easily.


I would never forget the day you told me you wanted to wait till I finish school and then we can be the 'item', and then one day you were caught by JAIS over khalwat with my own freaking friend.

I would never forget the day you came back to me saying all craps like, "I love you, but I love my wife, too," and then you're gone with the wind.

I would never forget the day you came back to me telling me stuff about your divorce and how bad she was for 'snatching' your own daughter and refraining you from seeing her.

And I certainly would never forget the day you came back just to tell me you're getting married with another girl this coming December, which I myself failed to figure out what's the purpose behind it.



Why is that?
Why do you think I am that easy I could swallow all shits you're throwing back to me?


I know you're just a history, but come on, cut me some slack.


I am definitely a girl.

No comments: