Tetunangan.

Okay lah since my eyes are still wide open, I'm gonna write a post about engagements. Gonna scram all the photos of three engagements of my super duper best friend, my super duper cousin and my super duper brother. Let's start with my super duper best friend,

Ijat & Daus
December 17th, 2011.

It was the simplest engagement ever, but sweet, of course.
Now its only five months before their wedding (June 16th, 2012), I am super excited.
You looked really gorgeous that day, sayang.
After all you've been through, I see the presence of your future husband, si Tunang Udang,
is Allah's pay for your patience and hopes.






Lye & Lie
January 1st, 2012

These are some of the photos of my super duper cousin, Lye.
I really love her hantarans and the dress, of course.
Also, the simplest and easiest engagement procedure, ever.
The wedding will be on November 10th, this year, a month after my brother's.
I pray for Allah to bless your marriage, love.







Abang & Ijat
December 25th, 2011.

And these are the photos of my brother's engagement, a week before Lye's engagement.
I didn't get to join because I was so busy with final assessment and stuff.
But yes, the solemnization will be on October the twelfth, this year. InsyaAllah.
I pray for your jodoh to last till the end of time, Nyet.







No comments: