Our little sister's engagement.






Beautiful, isn't it?

So my classes are going to start on 17th September, so I have one week gap from the registration date. I thought I wanna do surprise for Nadal, so I secretly came to Kuala Lumpur, no one knew about it except Alyaa, Sheima and Ijat (this one I just couldn't shut my mouth from telling her), and went straight to her engagement ceremony.

I've missed the upacara menyarung cincin but managed to join the camwhore-ing session, at her house, as well as at the studio.

So, Nadal was really stunning, and kurus aku bengang. Her make-up was done by Sheima, of course, our own artist with magical fingers. You know, she has a very milky ivory complexion, suited with her dusty pink baju kurung, and made her glow-y like a baby. I is very the jealous. And Meme, her fiance, jambu lah of course.

It was very beautiful, it was very charming.

She's the younger in our circle, and she's the one who got engaged first. I is jealous one more time.

Congratulations, baby. Thank you for inviting me, it was such an honor to be there celebrating your engagement. May Allah bless your engagement, as well as your upcoming marriage. InsyaAllah.



And I looked like a fat pregnant woman in almost all photos. Thank you bat flowing blouse, thank you.

1 comment:

Nadal said...

i cried reading this post you dumb ass. hahahahah. i love you so much! (still waiting for my bachelorette party at Danok. whoaa)