Day 16 - Someone that's not in your state/country.

So basically I don't know anyone from other countries, and I don't see any point writing to my friends who are in Malaysia, because I want to save them for other letters. I do have cousins in Cali and Singapore, but we're not that close, so there's no need to write to them.

But, I'd love to write to my future friends in Indonesia, because I'm weird like that.

Dear random Indonesians,

I am hoping that someday, I'll be able to go to your country. I always love Indonesia, the cultures, the languages, the people. There's something about your country that intrigues me so much. Being part Javanese and part Mandailing, it is cool if I can go there and see my ancestors original cultures and see how they live their life.

Sincerely,
Syafawati Khairunnisa


No comments: