Day 8 - Your Favorite Internet Friend

Dear My Favorite Internet Friend, Mr Jamy Firdhaus,

It was 2005. It was during my matriculation time. It was thru Myspace.
Since then, you're my favorite internet friend.

Why? Because you're the only friend that I haven't had a face to face conversation even though we've been friends for almost 6 years. I mean I saw you at Rock The World 2007 if I'm not mistaken, but we didn't say hi. We never make any initiative to meet up or something and I don't know why is that happening either.

I don't have the real reason why I love being your friend. But I believe this is another definition of friends. Holding on to a friend you know you're not gonna see him/her but you do realize he/she is worth to hold on to. We're not that close any longer, I don't know about you, but I do enjoy being your friend, and I still want to be your friend.


Whatever it is, you'll remain the most interesting internet friend I've ever had. God bless.

Sincerely,
Syafawati Khairunnisa

No comments: