Right there when you think you're alone.

There are numbers of interpretations when it comes to love. It depends on each and every individual in this world, on how they perceive love itself. As for me, I don't know, at first I thought love can be assimilated with happiness, and all that itsy-bitsy things that you did not care about before, now all are involved. Later came some unfortunate events, I began to believe that love is vulnerable. Bluergh. Of course love is subjective, love to God, parents, friends, and all. But the ultimate association is often the affection towards a person, a soul mate. And I am talking about that. And yes now since I am being all optimist and positive, I now have different view on love.


Easy.


It is a matter of you're actually stupid, or you purposely make a fool of yourself, love changes all. You're fine even when you look like the dumbest person on earth. That is when you're in love.


And yes, it is easy if you make it easy, it is not if you complicate it. Rule of nature, as always.




This is a random post. I feel like talking about love tonight. No, it has nothing to do with Valentine's Day, and I am not even in love right now.


No comments: