two thousand eleven.

2011.

I've made this resolution of not having any resolution whenever new year is approaching. It's good to have one actually, but things always ended up not to be the way they're expected to be. And me myself, resolutions are not strong enough to move me. Which lead to the things mentioned earlier.

Let's go back to few weeks ago, the period of this blog's abandonment. As expected, I finished my contract. It's supposed to end by January, but they didn't want to approve my leave, so I've decided to finish it early. And no I'm jobless, and yes, a punk.

So, right after the contract ended, I went to Langkawi to follow Puan Shikin and her motivational program and so and so, but I just stayed in the hotel room, watching TV with Cik Mat. Nothing much on Langkawi, same old, same old. Bought a carton of SKL for just RM38, that's probably the main reason why should I move there. Oh, Kedah thrift shops are just bad ass, everything is only RM1, I'd rather die in that bunch of clothes.

From Langkawi, we traveled to Cameron Highland, for 2A Family Day, it was awesome, apart from the weather, everything was really nice. And I took no bath for three days straight, what an achievement! We played family games, and karaoke and all that in the daylight, and cousins gathered in girls room to play cards. And as always, lots of screaming, evil laughter, and cursing done. Talking cousins, know what I mean?

And then continued following Puan Shikin program, just to stay in the hotel room, though it was held in KL, just can't let the aircond go. But I was appointed as a nurse, when Lye and Puan Shikin caught in fever.

When all finished, la familia went back to Batu Pahat, and God now I miss my mum terribly. It was so long ago since I spent my time with my Mum and Dad for a good long time. And I now already moved to Kelana Jaya, with Lye and her friends. New apartment got swimming pool, I've been bragging about it for almost two weeks now.

It was a good end and beginning of two years. But yes, I don't really celebrate new year, I think it's all the same. I have nothing to bring forward from last year to this year. It was a good year, not a very good one, though, but I've learned. Stupid feelings and failed relationships taught me a lot. And so I am not really ready with this new year, but I'm sure it will be an okay one. A year is just a year, it is how you bring yourself to the life matters the most. Nonetheless, I really look forward to leave all things behind except for some people who believe I am worth to keep. Because they are the cover of my new book for this new year.


I am sorry for leaving you behind, blog. I've been busy doing nothing, like I said. But now I'm back, still doing nothing. Till then.



Btw, there's a lot of photos, but I don't believe people can read well though images nowadays and I am too lazy to upload them.

No comments: