Tuan Puteri Blackout

So that's my new nickname.

Spending hours in government hospital is worse than fighting with death, I must say. That's the last place on earth I would let myself be at.

So yes, I was in the emergency room, half-conscious, failed to open my eyes. But really, if let say I have energy that time, I could have slapped all the Malay MAs, they're so rude. More dissapointing, only those Malay bastards acted like that. Now I'm being racist to my own race, but the hell I don't care. People pay tax, so they deserve to be treated equally. And that is not anyone's problem if those fucktards receive low salary so they can do their job carelessly or half-heartedly.

This issue is quite common when it comes to government hospital and people who work there. I've faced this kind of shit when I was 17, no way I'm not going to get medical treatment at government hospital anymore.

I'd rather die at home.

And don't let me start with UIA's clinical services.

No comments: