Peace!



As I was chatting with Nora just now, I just realized that one of the reasons why I love blogging is I just love to write, instead of telling people about how I feel.


You know, it's just a waste of time, I am one stubborn bitch, I never want to hear other people's opinion, advice or whatshit. And those opinions, and advices would only cause disagreement, and disputes. Because I am standing on my own the whole time.



I no longer feel that I need people to hear me screaming, or whining about things I can't get. The thing is, I no longer feel that I need people to do anything for me, at all. Because they were never there, actually. And they are not going to be there, ever.
But I do appreciate my family and friends, though. They're the best.


And yes, I thought that would be the best. Life is better when our mouth is shut.

No comments: