The Chillest.

Today, you went to recording with one of your colleagues; let’s name him Mr Copy Machine. You had to tag along with him because you didn’t know where the place is.

Noted that you fancy him since the day you saw him. He is super small people at the office called him Justin Bieber. He has nice haircut, pairs of nice shoes and he even wears Spongebob t-shirt to the office. Nothing much, but you just fancy his style.

So today you’re actually in a car with him, riding to Bangsar. It was awkward at first, because you guys don’t talk too much before, just couple of times, like when he randomly sat next to you, with his hands holding his phone, and went “I wonder why people don’t answer their phone these days.”

You like the way he speak, he doesn’t speak, he slurs. You told me you feel like munching his mouth. Slutty you are. He’s like whispering you have to ask for pardon you’re like “Sorry?” “Come again” for so many times, but he continued slurring you found it fascinating and amusing.

So okay, you chatted a bit, about work, where you both stay, which college you’re from and yada yada.

Later came the best part, he asked “What kind of music do you hear?”

I can’t believe he asked you that!

Do answer me, when was the last time you chat with people about music you like? I know, like two thousand years ago. It’s one of your favourite things to talk about, I must say, I’ve known you for so long.

I mean like, music one time, has changed your life. How your favourite bands mostly play the music that represents your life. How you used to use songs to tell people how you feel. How music has got you a boyfriend back then and stuff like that.

And today, you did that again with this guy. To the coolest! You even suggested few bands that suit with his taste. And he even let you pick the songs in his phone to be played in his car mp3 player. Sweet like that!

He has brightened your day. You fancy him even more even though he doesn’t like your favourite band.

I just made this post looks like you’re falling for him, right? No, you’re not, I know that. He’s just an eye candy, right? My bad, my bad.

No comments: